Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Handmade name tags

These were really easy to make. A bit time consuming with all the steps and a bit of a ribbon hog. Good thing I had rolls of it and am not particularly attached the ribbon.

The base of the name tags are made from chip board. They are wall papered with Autumn Leaves papers, the back of the chip board is backed with an envelope then covered with cardstock. I painted and edged the front of the chipboard with some Delta art paint - which I have to say that I prefer over the Making Memories brand. Then stamped with the upcoming Close To My Heart August stamp of the month - gorgeous circle text background stamps with birds - and who doesn't love birds these days! Used the crop a dile to punch holes and strung about a metre of various printed and grosgrain ribbon. Tadah! Now repeat 35 times.

These are all for an upcoming weekend retreat...hope everyone likes them. Seems a shame to just sharpie your name on the front....Ill probably used my friend's suggestion and brings some alpha CTMH fonts and get them to stamp their names. Sorry I don't have a picture of the back - not very exciting though.



1 comment:

Crafty in Calgary said...

How nice, I am sure they will be appreciated by the recipients! :)

:) Domenica
http://craftyincalgary.blogspot.com