Saturday, July 14, 2007

Busy night


It's been a busy night. I'm off on a scrapbooking retreat in Ingersoll ( sp?) this weekend and am getting some stuff ready. Since, I'm not down to the crunch, I also made this card using the upcoming CTMH August SOM ( stamp of the month). It is an amazing stamp set and I can't wait to make more with it. You will need one of our largest blocks though to use all the circle sentiments / images. It's pretty easy to keep the shape as a circle, just let the image "fall" by itself - don't try to force it into a circle.


All supplies by Close To My Heart, except for green CS - which is left over from an Autumn Leaves paper pad...but citrus leaf would be the closest. You can just make it out, but I've also clear embossed the bird - to give it a subtle effect. Colours used: Citrus Leaf, Heavenly Blue, Crystal Blue

No comments: