Friday, May 25, 2007

Twins card

I was inspired by all the card blogs to start making cards again - and to even try to make them just for no reason...or for the joy of making a card. I'm not sure if I can get there as I've given away so many of my cards. For me, my cards are not my babies yet, I love them, admire them, and usually wish that I'd made two of them, but I think that with this blog keeping a record of my card making - it will be enough for me. Which, in a way is a good thing - I already save almost all the cards I get - whereever will I store my art cards?

Here is a card that I've made for my SIL who is expecting twins. I'm going to the baby shower on Sunday. I used Stiletto quickutz font (almost killed me putting on the 2 dots), Heide Grace paper and some safety pin concho thingys that I'd bought a while ago. I really like the paper and it nearly killed me cutting into it. Inside, I used the sans serif CTMH alphafont set. Gotta love clear!

No comments: